About Alison

A feisty mother earth type, who has an opinion about everything I would like to think I use my "chopsy" attitude to throw some light and perhaps a new slant on current social and cultural issues.

Since I moved to the country for a quiet life I have been lucky enough to create a more healthy more relaxed environment for myself. I love country life, Family, Friends, Horses and Dogs. I also love, photography, writing/chatting and connecting with others.

Please have a look at a collection of my photos blog,

http://i-clickphotos.blogspot.co.uk/

or join in on my chats here or on my otherblog

http://talesofamiddleagednovice.blogspot.co.uk/

which follows my efforts to learn to ride and care for horses in my 50s! or just follow me on Twitter and I will follow you back (if you are a real person) on @alisonbarton1. Enjoy and talk to me.

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Making a little progress with my Canter







Not much to say about this, just all my life I have dabbled with riding. I love horses with a passion. Only recently (last four weeks) have I had proper instruction. If you could see my first lesson with the fabulous Hayley Rogers at Redbrook Equestrian centre http://www.redbrookequestrian.com/  you would see how hard she has had to work with me. I can't help it I feel I have made real progress today I know its still rough but I want to say a big thank you to Hayley. Thank you! see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi I am really interested in your comments so let me know what you think and I will get back to you if you want me to. Thanks for reading
Alison xx